YAYASAN SATU LENTERA INDONESIA (YSLI), affiliate of an international Christian agency originating from the Netherlands, is looking for committed Christians desiring to serve God in a full-time capacity, to join the team in their main office in Jakarta.
The following positions are available:
1. TRAINING ASSISTANT
He/she will assist the Program Department in the planning, implementation, and/or coordination of all biblical training and distribution projects throughout the country, with emphasis on areas that have been identified as hot spots.
· Assist in developing, updating and maintaining a filing system for supporting training materials and documents.
· Assist in designing and implementing all training programs, including field workers’ gatherings and livelihood trainings.
· Assist in maintaining a directory of training partners and contacts.
· Assist in coordinating ministry tours.
· Assist in collecting data for the main purposes of identifying local religious incidents and existing needs.
· A heart for Christian ministry/mission
· Degree in a relevant field, preferably Theology, Management, or Social Studies
· Preferably 1-3 years experience in project management or training/educational events
· Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, organizational skills, as well as proficient in Microsoft Office
To Apply: Kindly submit your application – including a comprehensive resume, a recent passport-sized photograph, scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents and contact information – by email to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st 2015.