DATA COLLATION ASSISTANT
HARD-WORKING, MOTIVATED, MULTILINGUAL TALENT WITH A PASSION FOR SOCIAL IMPACT? APPLY HERE.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
Working within Kopernik's Strategic Initiatives team, the Data Collation Assistant will be responsible for collecting project and financial data from Kopernik teams at headquarters and in the field, and for preparing the data for import into the management information system and other reporting templates.
Supervisor: Senior Analyst in Strategic Initiatives Team
Duration: 9 months from April to December 2015, with potential for renewal
- At least 2 years experience in a data administration or data entry position
- Degree or diploma in a relevant discipline
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles is beneficial but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent technical skills and aptitude, especially MS Excel
- Analytical mindset and great attention to detail
- Liaise with Kopernik teams to collect existing data
- Assist Kopernik teams to design systems for collecting new data points
- Perform quality assurance and validation tasks on collected data
- Liaise with the internal systems developer to understand data import specifications
- Format data to match import specifications using Excel
- Import data into the management information system
- Test reports from the management information system to ensure data is accurately reflected
- Support project and finance teams in documentation management, filing and reconciliation
APPLICATIONS CLOSE APRIL 14TH 2015
Please send your CV, cover letter and one minute video explaining why you're perfect for the job via our online application form. http://kopernik.info/page/careers
Applicants who are interviewed successfully will be expected to complete a test which demonstrates the necessary skills.