The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working in 35 countries around the world to conserve the lands and water on which all life depends. In Indonesia, TNC has been working in conservation partnerships with government, communities and the private sector for more than 20 years, advancing solutions for conservation, natural resources management and climate change for the benefit of people and nature. By leveraging science-based natural resources management models, TNC transform practices and informs policies that will result in the increase of landscapes and seascapes under effective management in Indonesia. For more information please visit www.nature.or.id.
The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program is currently offering the following opportunity:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, creation and implementation of strategic marketing and fundraising programs and communications initiatives designed to advance TNC’s guiding marketing strategies to build brand reputation, influence conservation action, and deliver on fundraising goals. S/he creates, implements and measures success of a comprehensive annual cause-related marketing plan. S/he develops corporate partnerships that increase TNC Indonesia’s brand recognition and digital and social media outreach.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field and a minimum 7 years’ related experience in one of the marketing disciplines in consumer goods, consumer banking sectors or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience managing client and account relationships.
· Experience managing multiple projects including measuring results of plans and programs.
· Experience negotiating agreements.
· Experience with current technology in the marketing field
· Experience with written and verbal communications in Indonesian and English
· Experience leading in a team-based environment with internal and/or external partners.
· Experience applying marketing principles on projects/programs.
· Practical knowledge of current and evolving trends related to field of experience.
If you are interested with this opportunity, please send your CV email@example.com, not later than April 24, 2015. Please write Marketing Manager on your email subject.