ASB is a German relief and social-welfare organisation delivering rescue, medical and social services in Germany and abroad. Since its foundation in 1888, ASB has represented continuity and reliability founded on non-political, non-religious and non-sectarian principles. Through an integrated approach ASB provides effective worldwide assistance and supports the establishment of locally developed solutions.
ASB’s Indonesia Office is a lead regional player in disaster risk reduction (DRR) with particular expertise in disability-inclusion. In 2012, ASB co-founded the Disability-inclusive DRR Network (DiDRRN www.didrrn.net) in collaboration with UNISDR and has been active regionally and internationally in contributing to inclusion within the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction, 2015-2030.
ASB is currently restructuring our office and support team and is seeking expressions of interest from qualified and committed individuals for the following position:
Human Resource Officer
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 12 months
Vacancy: National position
Salary: ASB offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience
Closing: 21 July 2015
Summary of job profile:
To provide human resource services and support to ensure the smooth running and successful delivery of ASB programming. The position is to ensure compliance with ASB and partner regulations and expectations. These include: Financial procedures; Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); Safety and Security Guidelines and Code of Conduct. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate due regard for staff welfare and mutual self-respect alongside contributing to a vibrant learning environment within the office.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience
- First rate communication skills including experience of working with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Well-organised and systematic approach to human resource coordination.
- Familiarity with Indonesian labour laws.
- Sound understanding of staff evaluation and performance monitoring systems.
- Understanding of health and social welfare insurances including BPJS.
- Experience of recruitment including contract and TOR drafting.
- Ability to effectively manage and document staff records, work logs and leave requests and schedules.
- Experience of payroll, overtime and THR calculation.
- Experience of visa application processes including for expatriate staff.
- Good listening skills and ability to seek win-win solutions.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Flexible, able to multi-task, able to work independently and work well under pressure as a team player in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
ASB is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please read the following carefully:
Qualified applicants should send: a) 1 page application letter outlining your interest b) curriculum vitae: Maximum 2 pages clearly describing your relevant qualifications and experience c) 2 referees contact details.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: IDN1501_HRO
A failure to follow the above application requirements will result in applications being rejected.