Program Officer - Disability Inclusion
The Asia Foundation seeks qualified candidates for a Program Officer to develop, administer, monitor and evaluate programs in the areas of social inclusion, with a focus on disability inclusion. This position will report to the Director of the Peduli Program.
Candidates should ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of five years progressively responsible experience in the management of grants to CSO partners, with experience with DPOs preferred;
- Knowledge of and experience with Indonesian DPOs and the disability movement in Indonesia;
- Experience in Theory of Change, donor reporting and communications campaigns;
- S1 in the Social sciences or related fields, S2 preferred;
- Background in gender and community development will be an advantage;
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and basic proficiency in English - written and spoken.
People with a disability are encouraged to apply and TAF will be pro-active in ensuring the workplace is accessible and disability-friendly. TAF will consider applicants who are available part-time of full-time for this position.
Please send cover letter and resume to The Asia Foundation by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on orbefore July 27, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.