HARD-WORKING, MOTIVATED, MULTILINGUAL TALENT WITH A PASSION FOR SOCIAL IMPACT? APPLY HERE.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
LOCATION: HEADQUARTERS - UBUD,BALI
We are currently looking for a dynamic, hard-working and motivated Program Manager to engage new partners, manage internal and external relationships and mentor staff in project management and social enterprise management.
This is an initial 6 month maternity leave position.
- At least 5 years work experience, with at least two years in a similar role supervising others;
- Experience developing and implementing project management policies and procedures. Experience in social enterprise sales and marketing strategies is a plus;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work independently with professional maturity, think creatively and learn quickly;
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English;
- Clear understanding of community development and social entrepreneurship, experience working in the field throughout the Asia-Pacific an advantage;
- Ability to work quickly and deliver projects to tight deadlines;
- Fully computer literate with experience in website content management an advantage;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Budget management experience;
- Positive attitude, hard-working, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- High level interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels and to engage a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision;
- Degree in relevant discipline;
- Indonesian national.
- Implement Kopernik’s Project Management procedures for crowdfunded projects and mentor team in project management principles;
- Learn how to manage Kopernik’s website in terms of publishing project details and managing donations for crowdfunded projects;
- Work to promote crowdfunded projects and gain donations, funding projects as quickly as possible;
- Identify and manage new partnerships;
- Respond to external partnership requests from potential local partner, tech producers and donors;
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote Kopernik’s mission and develop new crowdfunded projects;
- Maintain current relationships, particularly with local partners, tech producers and donors;
- Mentor team to increase sales in the Tech Kiosk Ubud store by maintaining current campaigns and introducing new marketing and sales strategies;
- Assist team to respond and attend to outreach events to promote the Tech Kiosk Ubud;
- Assist team to research and engage new tech producers, introducing new, innovative products to Kopernik for the technology catalogue and Tech Kiosk Ubud product offering.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JULY 19TH 2015
Please submit your CV, cover letter and a one minute video explaining why you are perfect for this role via our online application form. http://www.kopernik.ngo/page/careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.