The Indonesia Research Partnership on Infectious Disease (INA-RESPOND) seeks a high quality individual to fill vacant position as a Financial/Procurement Analyst .
INA-RESPOND is a collaborative initiative between United States and Indonesian government institutions formed to promote and conduct high-quality infectious disease clinical research in Indonesia through development of a collaborative, sustainable, and well-recognized research network. INA-RESPOND managed by the National Institute of Health Research and Development (NIHRD), Ministry of Health, Indonesia and Social and Scientific Systems, Inc
Provide financial/procurement support to Indonesia Research Partnership on Infectious Disease (INA- RESPOND) Secretariat in Jakarta, Indonesia. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work, and must be fluent in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tasks to Support SSS Financial & Administrative Tracking and Reporting:
· Coordinate and support the financial management and other business operations activities for all current and future studies supported by the Network:
o Formulate budget projections.
o Assess, monitor and control Network projected spending and actual expenditures against budget.
o Prepare financial reports such as budget versus actual reports, and management discussion and analysis narratives.
o Monitor and prepare yearly reports on the location and condition of Government Funded Equipment (GFE) and submit to SSS.
· Perform procurement functions and negotiate best prices with vendors. Provide documentation of vendor costs in an Excel spreadsheet and justify supporting choice of vendor.
· Proactively coordinate the ordering of office supplies, assuring that supplies are stocked.
· Work with SSS-Headquarters staff (SSS-HQ) to ensure that contract authorizations are in place, such as are required for travel, conference, hotel and purchase of equipment. Prepare budget for regional travel to meetings and reconcile travel expense forms if necessary.
· Process invoices and prepare Expense Reports (EA’s) and send them to finance for payment.
· Maintain project files and project-specific contact databases.
· Perform other office, and financial duties as directed by the Finance & Administrative Manager.
· Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports for submission to SSS on the activities, problems/resolutions, and plans for the coming month and submit by the 4th of every month.
· Reviews and updates the Office Inventory List.
Tasks to Support the Conduct of Clinical Trials In Indonesia:
· Support the National Institutes of Health Research and Development (NIHRD) with the review of the Monthly Financial Report from research sites and take corrective action in case of errors.
· Review Budget Activity Fund Request and the Settlement Report from all regional offices.
· Prepare financial analysis as requested.
· Process travel expense reports for research site staff and consultants.
· Inspect deliveries against the orders and track the status of outstanding orders.
· Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
· Skilled in operating standard office equipment
· Strong knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
· Strong knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
· Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English languages, both written and verbal
· Self-organized with a strong sense of prioritization. Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
· Strong written and verbal communication abilities
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft business applications, Excel and Word
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· The ability to competently and independently manage all of the Duties and Responsibilities with minimal guidance and supervision
To apply, please email your Resume/CV to Meity Siahaan at MSiahaan@s-3.com
Please write down the position that you'd like to apply in the subject line of your email.
Interested parties should respond immediately.
Application closing date: July 13, 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No phone and e-mail inquiries, please.
More information about us can be found at : http://www.ina-respond.net/