Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) has entered into an agreement with Hivos to assist in the implementation of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme, also known as BIRU Programme. The BIRU Programme aims at the development of the Indonesia domestic biogas sector and build bio digesters at least in 9 province in Indonesia. IDBP or BIRU Programme until end of June 2015 has produce 15,000 bio digesters.
The overall objective of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme is to disseminate domestic bio-digesters as a local and sustainable energy source through the development of a commercial, market oriented sector in selected provinces.
For this project, Yayasan Rumah Energi is looking for a dynamic Indonesians national to fill the following positions:
BIOGAS QUALITY INSPECTOR in Makasar Office.
Task and Responsibilities
Under close supervision of the IDBP Provincial Coordinator and instruction of the Biogas Technical Officer (BTO) from the National Biogas Program Support Office (NBPSO) in Jakarta, the QI takes the responsibility of quality control of biogas constructions and necessary technical backstopping to the Construction Partner Organizations (CPOs) staff. Major responsibilities include quality control of plant constructions, technical training to the staff and technical monitoring of the plants.
The main tasks of the Biogas Quality Inspector (QI) are:
- Take the responsibility of maintaining quality plant construction and after-sales services by CPOs;
- Visit plant construction sites regularly. All plants constructed in the assigned province needs to be visited for quality control;
- Fill up quality control forms correctly and accurately and send to NBPSO for records;
- Take immediate action if plants are not constructed as per approved standards;
- Address the issue of any technical problems faced by users or report it to BTO;
- Provide feedbacks/ advices regularly to CPOs' staff and masons on technical improvement;
- Follow exactly the instruction and process of quality control and reporting system approved by NBPSO;
- Arrange/ provide mason/supervisors training in the provinces coordinating local CPOs;
- Provide reports and/or any feedbacks to PC and BTO on technical matters;
- Enforce safety measures to be implemented by CPOs and households;
- Act as biogas technical focal person in the province;
- Carry out any other assignment for YRE as and when required
- D3 Degree in civil engineering;
- Minimum 4 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in construction, supervision, training or similar jobs;
- Fair English (written and verbal);
- Able to frequent field visit all over South Sulawesi and drive a motorcycle;
- Good communication & human-relation skills;
- Biogas experience (desired);
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org position code as email subject. Applications are requested by 31 July 2015 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please seewww.biru.or.id