Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for three dynamic staff to be based in Country Office for the position:
COUNTRY FINANCE MANAGER - Jakarta
- Compliance of country office financial reporting system with FOB
- Supervision of the SAP
- Maintenance of grant reporting system by SAP
- Preparation of management information based on financial data
- Preparation of CAB and subsequent budget modifications.
- Ensuring compliance with Government guidelines
T.1. Assist the CD/OSM to ensure that procedures are in accordance with Government regulations.
T.2. Review contracts with Third Parties whether they comply with Government regulations, e.g. property rental, NGO’s, Audit firms.
- Supportive responsibility
T.1. Assist in the orientation of accountants and provide administrative, finance, pre-audit support when necessary
T.2. Assist in the orientation of the auditors
T.3. Ensure proper use of Sap software in units
• University Degree (Bachelors) or equivalent preferably in Finance Management or similar work
• At least 5 years experience working in areas such as quality control or audit or having similar experience,
• Able to conduct training and coaching.
• Accurate worker and interested in working with details
• Good knowledge and Comfortable working with computer and IT related system
• Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than July 10, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.