COUNTRY COORDINATING MECHANISM (CCM) INDONESIA SECRETARIAT
Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM), a nationally-representative, multi-sectoral body that (a) serves as the source of all proposals submitted to the GFATM and (b) conducts oversight on all active grants in the recipient country.
CCM Indonesia’s Secretariat is the administrative and support arm of the CCM; it is staffed by personnel hired by the CCM. CCM Secretariat staffs are paid by GFATM and the CCM’s development partners, or both.
We are currently seeking Assistant to Technical Working Group (TWG) Tuberculosis and Health System Strengthening:
Under the general supervision of the Chairman of TWG TB-HSS and Executive Secretary, performs a variety of information gathering, monitoring, technical and administrative services of moderate scope and difficulty.
The Assistant TWG TB-HSS will be responsible to:
1. Assist in the administrative management of TWG TB-HSS by providing updates report on the meeting schedule, minutes and funds utilization quarterly of TWG TB-HSS activities.
2. Assist Chairman and TWG TB-HSS members on preparation of meetings, workshops, field monitoring and development of reports and presentation of TWG TB-HSS.
3. Arrange meetings, workshops, Field monitoring and other activities related with TWG TB-HSS activities.
4. Maintain database on attendance list, minutes of meeting, PR quarterly/semester report, field monitoring reports, and other related materials.
5. Assist Officers (Finance, Communication, Program) whenever needed and in relation with TWG TB-HSS activities & maintain good cooperation with CCM secretariat staff.
6. Assist Finance Officer in preparing financial request and reports of TWG TB-HSS activities.
7. Perform any other ad-hoc activities as required
1. Completion of University Degree and/or courses in Public Health, Social Science, or other related field;
2. At least 3 (three) years progressive secretariat and administrative works experience in project;
3. Good in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
4. Good communication skills;
5. High degree of integrity, and organizational and analytical skills;
6. Ability to work in a team;
7. Good computer skills, including internet navigation and office applications (especially Word and Excel);
8. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships;
9. Some basic understanding of TB and HSS would be desirable.
Applications should be sent via email to: email@example.com; Secretariat CCM GFATM Indonesia, MOH A Building 9th Floor Kuningan, Jakarta; not later than Monday, 6thJuly 2015. Please put “position” as email subject and your name in the CV attachement (e.g CV John Doe).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should contains details of your qualifications, experience, present position, and current remuneration, earliest date of availability, names and telephone contacts of last three referees.
No telephone calls please.
"Only suitable candidates will be contacted"