Web Developer and Membership Management Officer
Understanding the dynamic of the network, the ACCCRN Web developer and membership management officer will be responsible in developing and improving ACCCRN website (ACCCRN.net) according to the needs. It will require him/her to have the ability to add modules of the website, analyzing the membership interest using Google analytics, managing website content and Mailchimps. For this purpose we require the officer to have at least 3 years experience in developing, designing, improving, and maintaining website preferably using Drupal as the platform; ability to understand and use Mailchimps and Google analytics. S/He will work closely with the ACCCRN Network Director and Deputy Director, ACCCRN country anchors and content generators.
· 4+ years of demonstrated experience in web management, digital communications, content development, information management, social media, brand strategy, and analysis;
· Experience in web management using website content management systems such as Drupal, Wordpress or similar;
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word/ Excel, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp and graphic design principles and practices;
· BA/S or higher in Visual Communication Design and/or Information Technology specifically for web development, or similar field in web programming;
· Fluency in English verbal and written communication is essential;
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 5 July 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.