Tzu Chi School, located in Pantai Indah Kapuk, is an international standard school which offers scholarly education and character building simultaneously as the foundation and dedication in creating a noble man. The mission is to create your generations that competent in knowledge, has noble character, noble manners, self-confidence and filial piety to parents and is able to contribute in building the country and nation.
Join the team at Tzu Chi School and work with some of the best, brightest and most inspiring people in educating wholeheartedly and diligently.
We are currently seeking “partners” of our academic team for the academic year starting in 2014 for our Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Division. The winning candidates must demonstrate the ability to strive for a great result with simplicity, humility and genuine concern
ACCOUNTING STAFF (AS) / FINANCE STAFF (FS)
Requirements in general:
- Male/Female, Age 25 - 27 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy with minimum GPA : 3.00 (in a scale of 4.00) from a reputable university
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet, Power Point, etc.)
- Attention to details, especially with numbers and data
- Possess strong analytical skill, accurate, responsible & able to take initiative
- Must have excellent verbal and written Communication in English, communicate in Mandarin/Hokkian would be advantage
- A commitment to the highest quality work, strong sense of responsibility, integrity, honesty and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must be able to function both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to start work immediately
Other knowledge, additional competences for FS:
- Good knowledge of procedures for processing payments and receipts
- Having experience in petty cash, account receivable and account payable
Other knowledge, additional competences for AS:
- Independent and able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadline and attention to detail and accuracy
Please submit your curriculum vitae, academic transcript & recent photograph firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 July 2015. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.
Please specify the position you would like to apply to in the subject line.