Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new project, Plan Indonesia is looking for dynamic staff to be based in Country Office Jakarta for the position:
Research Project Coordinator
Dimensions of Role:
· The staff will work full time
· The position will ensure effective coordination, management and monitoring systems are in place toward the implementation of Child Sexual Exploitation Research and Enterprise in WASH Research.
· Key Responsibilities:
R1. Quality Research
T1. Contribute to provide technical input to the respective research including methodologies, instruments, analysis and reporting T2. Provide and develop monitoring plan and tools T3. Oversee and perform quality control on the research activities including:
Contribute in oversee and control research methodologies, data collection instruments, implementation plans, research time frame
Observing and/or participating in data collection activities as needed
Reviewing and providing feedback on presentations and summaries of key findings
T4. Contribute and support learning series and dissemination activities. T5. Perform any other task related to support MER&D Department as requested, including:
· Collect necessary secondary data at national, provincial and district/city level
· Coordinate with contact persons at research sites and manage research activities
R2. Research Management
T1. Provide and handle day to day research management activities
· Manage research administrative (staff meeting, travel, etc)
· Communicate with donors and research partners, i.e. ECPAT, Terre des Homes, ISF, UGM, Plan Australia and other key stakeholders
· Responsible for regular report, SAP and financial report during the research implementation
T2. Support any other tasks related with workshops, seminars or meeting.
T1. Networking and coordination with others partners/institution related to the research
Performance: Awareness of issues in Plan’s program and consistent advice on how to improve, Technically competent staff at CO level , Documentation and sharing of best practices, Networking and representation of PLAN at all levels, High quality, technically strong program
Education: Min. Bachelor degree from any major
Knowledge and Skill:Good knowledge and practice in conducting research , Project management skills ,Strong analytical skills, Good command of oral and written communications, Good facilitation and negotiation skill
Attitude: High integrity, Commitment to child protection, High interest in research
Experience: Has relevant project management experience
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than Juli 29, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.