CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Kupang (East Nusa Tenggara-NTT) is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
ASSISTANT FIELD COORDINATOR
CARE Indonesia (CII) is about to implement new initiative to contribute to national economic developed of Indonesia. The initiative will be executed in Nusa Tenggara Timur Province. It Is a 2.5 years agriculture value chain strengthening that is aimed to improve the economic resilience of small holders through integrated capacity building for value chain stockholders in Kupang and its surrounding area.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Assist field coordinator to identify and recommend appropriate beneficiaries under the project design.
2. Assist field coordinator periodically visit the beneficiaries to monitor project progress and help to overcome the challenges faced by the beneficiaries in applying the training under the project.
3. Gather preliminary data on the condition of the beneficiaries and then update it on a regular basis for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
4. Assist field coordinator to develop activity plan including the participatory monitoring plan with the beneficiaries.
5. Assist field coordinator and specialists to evaluate the impact of project intervention.
6. Bridging communication between field coordinator, project management, beneficiaries, local government and relevant stakeholders in the value chain enhancement issue.
7. In accordance with the work plan, assist field coordinator to organize activities aimed to beneficiaries, including mobilization of beneficiaries and prepare required facilities and equipment.
8. Assist field coordinator facilitate the groups formation of beneficiaries and disseminate relevant information to increase the outreach knowledge and source of information and strategize a peer educator development.
9. Assist field coordinator for linking the farmer groups and liaise with other relevance stakeholder at the sub district level.
10. Assist field coordinator facilitate training and/or regular meetings with the beneficiaries to ensure the achievement of expected output including developing TOR and reporting.
11. Assist field coordinator to support the Field Facilitators in developing among the farmer groups good governance system with sensitizing the gender based value.
12. Support field coordinator to assist a specialists to perform mentoring and evaluation activities through among others; interview, observation, data analysis, focus group discussion etc.
13. Assist field coordinator to coordinate a field facilitator group to ensure harmonization, standardization and optimizing of any project activities.
Field Facilitator (4 persons)