Asian Cities Climate Change Resilience Network (ACCCRN) – Final Learning Event, Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible to lead and manage the holistic implementation of the ACCCRN Final 2016 Learning Event, and also will be responsible for incorporate feedback and day-to-day communications with the Rockefeller Foundation and relevant partners.
- 3+ years of experience in Indonesia climate change initiatives and/or urban development;
- Bachelor Degree or higher in international development, communications, public relations, and/or similar field;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory;
- Extensive experience in organizing and coordinating large-scale events;
- Experience in managing budget and reporting is essential;
- Familiarity with development of city government planning is a plus.
This position will be hired as temporary staff for 7 months
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 6 December 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.