Internship Opportunity for Communication Student
The Regional Secretariat of CTI–CFF in Jakartais looking for a communication enthusiast intern for senior student toundertake a 12-week internship. Thisprogram aims to equip educational experience by practical work assignments atcommunication field. The intern will have an opportunity to gain first-handknowledge on a diverse range of international issues encompassing the area ofworks of CTI–CFF.
- Manage and conductdaily social media platforms (facebook, twitter, website) to CTI-CFFstakeholders.
- Develop necessarycorrespondence, copy writing, promotional material, presentation, and otherrelated-communication platforms needed by the Regional Secretariat.
- Carry out ad-hocduties as and when required, therefore include a very diverse rangeof responsibilities outside the specific terms of reference.
- Liaise and report toCommunication Specialist of CTI–CFF Regional Secretariat.
- Candidate must currently be pursuing a Communication/PublicRelations/Advertising major or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, ideally writing and editing socialmedia platforms – all in English.
- Well-disciplined and motivated,and in possession of positive attitude with learning oriented minds.
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Additional skills on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, andInDesign would be an advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, and English.
Interested candidatesare required to send their cover letter with the latest CV and sample ofprevious works/class projects by email to email@example.com November15, 2015.
Conditions of application:
- Internship location in Jakarta.
- Transportation and meal allowance willbe provided.
- Intern will receive reference letter uponcompletion of internship.
- Regional Secretariat CTI–CFF cannotguarantee any employment whatsoever after completion of the internship.
- Professional appearance is expected atall times. Failure to comply with these rules can result in the cancellation ofthe internship.
The internship is a fixed period with maximumduration for 12 weeks initially with possibility of extension contingent onperformance, availability and the mutual agreement of the intern and the RegionalSecretariat.