Finance and Officer Manager
Job title : Finance and Officer Manager
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Salary : Competitive
Start date : 1st January 2016
End date : 31st December 2016 (with possibility of extension)
Full-time/part-time: Full time
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is looking to hire a Finance and Officer Manager to support the team in their Jakarta office.
GGGI is an international organization founded in June 2010. GGGI is dedicated to pioneering and diffusing a new model of economic growth, known as “green growth”. This simultaneously targets key aspects of economic performance, such as poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion and those of environmental sustainability such as mitigation of climate change and security of access to clean water. GGGI’s approach is particularly suited to developing countries because it starts from broad-based progress in living standards and growth.
The Jakarta office is offering a position within a varied and dynamic team, with the post holder taking responsibility for all general aspects of day-to-day financial support for the team. Reporting to the Head of Program Management, administering all country financial and accounting processes.
The main objective is to support the Jakarta office as well as regional offices in East and Central Kalimantan. Key tasks include but are not limited to:
1. Focal point of Finance and Office Administration
2. Leads effective and efficient financial management (monthly financial reporting and reconciliations, monthly petty cash forecast report, DR maintenance and payment)
3. Leads ERP finance operations for Indonesia
4. Leads the monitoring and updating of accounting and financial control systems in accordance with HQ policies
5. Manages the preparation and submission of funds request and funds projections
6. Leads budget control for procurement
7. Supervises administrative team members in Jakarta and finance support staff in provincial offices
8. Provide financial leadership, mentoring and training as needed
9. Control and review of Indonesia information database
10. Manage financial audits
11. Prepare budget proposals, revisions when required
12. Calculate payroll and income tax as needed
13. Lead effective office operations
· Bachelor educational qualification in finance/ accounting / business administration / business management or a related subject
· Exceptionally organized with excellent prioritization skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-cultural teams
· Experience / knowledge of sustainability
· Strong experience Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and data bases, and in particular experience working with budget management software
· Strong experience with Accounting databases
· Experience of working in an international organization is a benefit although not essential
· Strong oral and written English, and fluency in Indonesian is essential
The successful candidate will have prior experience supporting multiple people, work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to working. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of GGGI’s global team during this formative phase and beyond.
To submit your application please send your CV with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com by 10th November 2015.