World Food Programme, Indonesia invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following position:
Position : Business Support Assistant
Post Grade : SC3
Starting Date : 1 Jan 2016
Duration : Initial 6 months with possibility for extension
Contract Type : Service Contract
Duty Station : Jakarta, Indonesia
Accountabilities: Under the supervision of the Head of Business Services, the Business Support Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reception of visitors to WFP office in liaison with security guard at the office entrance; notify respective staff before guests are allowed inside the main office and/or request concerned staff to meet them at the reception area;
- Act as switchboard operator, ensuring that all incoming calls are transferred to the concerned staff;
- Record and ensure distribution of all incoming mails and fax to the relevant recipients;
- Prepare outgoing pouch to all sub-offices, HQ and other places and to ensure their delivery through courier and other means on a timely manner;
- Focal point to receive and register all incoming invoices and payment requests, and distribute to respective Spending Units for the certification;
- Maintain updated contact lists of WFP staff and sub-offices.
- General administration support including. Up-keep of the meeting room and reception area, check the provision and supervise the maintenance of a range of services/office facilities.
- Receive and release of office supplies and maintenance of office consumables;
- Arrange driver schedule/assist in vehicle management
- Assist in preparation of monthly Fuel Consumption Report;
- Prepare payment request and follow up on admin-related invoice (liaison with building management, telephone operator, and other suppliers on billing)
- Maintain records of mobile phone in coordination with Admin Assistant, and consultation with ICT unit for technical matters;
- Back up for Admin Assistant
- Perform other related duties, as required.
Qualifications and Experiences:
Education: Secondary school education.
Experience: At least three years’ experience in general administration work, including the usage of standard office equipment and knowledge of standardized business support work routines and methods.
Knowledge & skills: Knowledge of standard office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and good attention to detail in order to identify data discrepancies.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. Applications should be addressed to World Food Programme, Jakarta, by E-mail to:Jakarta.Vacancy@wfp.org no later than 27 November 2015.
All applications must include an accurately filled in Personal History Form (P11) available at the following link http://www.unon.org/docs/P11.doc. Please state the vacancy announcement number and title of the post you are applying for in the email’s subject header line.
“Only short-listed candidates will be contacted”