Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is now active in 28 countries and has some 900 employees.
With over 30 years of experience in Indonesia, Swisscontact has a track record for innovative, pragmatic approaches in vocational education and training, urban ecology and small and medium sized enterprise development. Swisscontact aims to contribute to improved standards of living in Indonesia. It does this by promoting equitable access to economic participation for all parts of society through a more enabling environment for private sector development and by encouraging more ecologically-sensitive practices in the urban environment.
To support the implementation of our current projects in Indonesia, we are looking for an :
Job Title : Administration Officer
Job Code : ADO - JKT
Place of duty : Jakarta
Number of position : 2 person
Begin of Employment : December 2015 or as agreed
Contract Duration : Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
· Liaise with flight agencies/travel agent to collect updated information, record flights and hotel booking, prepare the financial report and monthly recapitulation and liaise with Administration Manager for payment is meets deadlines;
· Responsible for hotel & air ticket bookings for staff and visitors including arrange hospitality. Liaises with Region and District offices for staff travel arrangement related to accommodation, transportation, etc.
· Responsible for administration supports and filing system of Country Office activity documentation such as meeting, training, workshop, seminar, and other events as well as a note taker;
· Responsible for the front line person in relation with incoming guest, telephone operator, incoming documents and logistic materials and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
· Manage delivery of documents to all destination liaises with Office Support Assistant and related staff and making sure documents is well received by recipient.
· Liaise with local authorities for permit papers, record invoice and payment data base, prepare the financial report and liaise with Finance Unit;
· Supervise the stationery office stock, office equipment and furniture, requisitions and liaise with Office Support Assistant and Procurement Unit to ensure the smooth running of the organization on day to day and as required basis.
· Prepare payment of Monthly utility bills for the Country Office liaises with Coof Finance Unit and Admin Manager.
· Undertake the recording and processing database of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed and making sure all payment is meets deadline and submit monthly recapitulation to Admin Manager.
· Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record booking liaises with Coof Finance Unit.
· Monitor the usage and maintain the meeting rooms, update calendar meeting rooms accordingly liaises with Office Support Assistant in daily basis.
· Manage the usage, distribution and monthly report of Taxi Bluebird Voucher in daily and monthly basis and submit month recapitulation to Admin Manager.
· Manage the usage and payment of monthly Telkomsel accounts in Monthly basis and submit monthly recapitulation to Admin Manager.
· Manage delivery of documents to all destination.
· Supervise maintenance of office machinery and equipment in daily basis;
· Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including security, alarms, and transport.
· Collect and monitor the logbook from driver in monthly basis in coordination with Driver and Procurement and Logistic staff.
· Assist support staff with time recording, attendance, and leave record.
· Others work that may assigned by the supervisor.
Communication, Supervision, and Reporting
· Report to and supervised by Administration Manager;
· Participate in various Support Services activities related to HR, Procurement & Logistic, Government Relation and Administration in the country office;
· Liaise with other projects/program administrations unit to provide reliable support for overall administration system within the organization.
Education, knowledge and skill requirements
· Diploma's degree in Secretary or Business Administration from an accredited academic institution;
· At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in Administration management, preferably with an International, non-profit or NGO;
· Excellence skill in using a variety of software packages such as windows, spreadsheet, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, Ms Word, e-mail, internet application);
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
· Excellent oral and written English.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on November 23rd, 2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.