SurfAid International is a non-profit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas connected to us through surfing. We have community based health programs in Nias, Mentawai, Sumba, and Bima.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, driven and community oriented candidates for our water and sanitation programmes.
ROVING WATSAN ENGINEER - MEDAN (RWE) – 1 position
To support the SurfAid programs in monitoring and improving the existing programmes and designing and implementing new water and sanitation projects in SurfAid target locations (Nias, Mentawai, Bima, and Sumba). This also includes setting standards for implementation, capacity building for SurfAid staff, community members and water committees.
· Bachelor degree civil engineering/architecture
· More than 5 years’ experience in designing and implementing water and sanitation projects
· Strong CLTS back ground
· Good facilitation and community mobilization skills
· Cultural sensitivity and excellent skills in working with communities
· Willing to travel to SurfAid watsan locations accross Indonesia
If you fulfill the criteria, please request a SURFAID APPLICATION FORM from email@example.com with “RWE” as your email subject. Deadline of submission is 15 November 2015. DO NOT SEND CV/RESUME.