SENIOR OPERATIONS OFFICER (HUMAN RESOURCES AND GOVERNMENT LIAISON)
HARD-WORKING, MOTIVATED, MULTILINGUAL TALENT WITH A PASSION FOR SOCIAL IMPACT? APPLY HERE.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasize a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated individual to work as a member of our Operations Team to ensure human resources management aspects of the organization are of top quality. The position will also be in charge of liaison functions with relevant government authorities.
The person will report to the Operations Director and will work closely with Team Leads and staff at different level of the organization as well relevant government offices and service providers.
The position requires someone who has attention to detail, extremely well organised, self-motivated, mature, great inter-personal skills and has the ability to multi-task. The person is willing to work with and learn new skills from a diverse team of professionals. The position offers potential for career growth.
- Indonesian national with a relevant university degree
- Minimum 5 years of combined work experience in human resources management (HRM) and government liaison
- Work experience with an INGO, NGO or Indonesian foundation preferred
- Experience in working with web-based HRM application software (CiviCRM preferred).
- Experience and sound knowledge in writing HR policies.
- Excellent understanding of the Indonesian Labor Law and Immigration Law
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision
- Ability to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Fluent in English and in Indonesian
- Fully computer literate
- Positive attitude, hard-working, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact
- Lead the HRM scope of work for the organization; including but not limited to recruitment, salary survey, remuneration, benefits, contract management, induction, performance appraisal also staff well-being.
- Lead the management of visas and work permits for expatriate staff.
- Liaise with relevant government authorities on immigration, permits, social welfare and others.
- Liaise with Yayasan Kopernik board.
- Represent Yayasan Kopernik as Secretary of the Executive Board.
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website:
APPLICATIONS CLOSE NOVEMBER 22nd 2015