The USAID project Prioritazing Reform, Innovation and Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’sTeachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) is focusing on capacity building and quality improvements for teacher training institutions (TTI) and for non-academic, pre-serviceteacher training providers. PRIORITAS is building the capacity of schools and MoEC, MORA national, provincial and district offices together with pre- and in-service teacher training organizations to coordinate, plan and train.
The PRIORITAS is currently seeking qualified individual with wide networking among local government and schools to fill the positions of the
This position to be based in Aceh Utara
The District Coordinator's responsibilities may include:
1. Keep relevant district level stakeholders including the District Education and Religious Affairs offices, Bappeda, the local parliament and Dewan Pendidikan informed of PRIORITAS activities
2. Work with the District Education Office and District Ministry of Religious Affairs to plan and implement USAID PRIORITAS activities including:
- Teacher and School Management Training
- District Level Management Capacity Building
3. Make regular visits at least once per month during school term time to USAID PRIORITAS Partner Schools to monitor the impact of the program
4. Coordinate and support the work of District Facilitators in implementing project programs
5. Support provincial and central project staff in impleemnting activities during visits to the district
6. Give feedback to provincial project staff on successes, problems and lessons learned implementing the project
7. Ensure that appropriate documentation and reports to support the implementation of project activities are prepared in a timely manner
a. minimum education at the D3 level, preferably in education or social science;
- at least five years of work experience in the education/community development sector oranother similar donor project
- capacity to establish and/or extend working networks with local government and non-government partners within districts;
- Experience in managing training activities
- Skills with computer literate, particularly the following software packages: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and e-mail.
- A good work ethic and strong desire to complete tasks in a timely manner as directed.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and project staff
- Commitment to basic principles of equity and to broader RTI ethical guidelines.
- Have Basic English proficiency.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to:email@example.com
All candidates are requested to write down the position and name in subject line of email and specify their availability date in the CV. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply