Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
The Admin Officer is responsible to perform as a receptionist and clerical administrative tasks to support the CI Jakarta office.
- Perform reception/secretarial duties (greet guests, answering phone, sending and receiving email and faxes)
- Receive all incoming mails, open, compile/record and forward to related staff.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Prepare and maintain office address directory, staff directory, hotel directory and disseminate to all CI Indonesia offices on regular basis.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Translate simple office documents (English-Indonesia and vice versa).
- Filling of office documents/materials in general files system.
1. Organize travel arrangements (tickets and accommodation) for CI staffs and guest according to CI Indonesia policy and procedures.
2. Assist Administration Coordinator on processing Visa, KITAS, Working permit for all CI staff/expatriate.
3. In coordination with Administration Coordinator arrange the schedule/coordinate meetings and appointments for CI staff.
4. In coordination with Administration Coordinator arrange and maintain the schedule of Office Driver, Security Guards and Office Helpers.
5. Maintain the office vehicle logs and routine services. Ensure that CI Jakarta’s vehicles license and insurance are renewed on yearly basis prior expiration.
C. Supplies & Inventory
1. Maintain system to establish adequate stock levels of office supplies. Monitor usage and re-order when supplies diminish to a pre-established level.
2. Coordinate with Logistic Assistant to maintenance of office equipment (AC, photocopy machine, kitchen utensils, etc.)
3. Assist (if needed) Administration Coordinator on Procurement process
4. Order supplies of printed materials for the office (CI’s letterhead, envelope, business card, etc.) and ensure that sufficient supplies are available.
5. Assist Administration Coordinator on inventory registration and update.
- Diploma in general management or administration or other related field.
- Minimum of two years' working experience in similar position.
- Good communication skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Independent workers under minimum supervision and a team player as well.
- Able to operate MS Excel. Word, PowerPoint. Internet
- Able to communicate in both native language and English.
- Mature and dynamic personality
- Ability to work independently and effectively to provide good service to internal and external clients.
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
< Administration Officer > -
Closing date for the application is 5 December 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
For more information about CI, please visit our web: