The EU-Indonesia Trade Cooperation Facility (TCF) project is looking for an Indonesian expert in investment promotion for the EU Desk at BKPM. TCF is an EU-funded programme, implemented by GOPA Consultants, that aims to strengthen the capacity of government institutions to pursue reform initiatives related to the improvement of the trade and investment climate in Indonesia. TCF is coordinated by Bappenas (National Development Planning Agency), the other Implementing Agencies being the Ministry of Trade, the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, and the Ministry of Industry.
1) Organise the information material, documents, legislation and procedures that are of interest to European potential investors
2) Respond to investor enquiries from Europe and proactively contact European potential investors
3) Organise field visits with potential investors
4) Support the development of marketing material
5) Conduct proactive investor signals identification activities
6) Organise investment promotion events
· University degree in business, economics or related field, preferably on postgraduate (Masters) level
· Minimum of 7 years professional experience in investment promotion or relevant field, such as trade and economic analysis
· Proven experience in the field of investment or trade promotion in Indonesia
· Previous working experience in an investment and/or export promotion unit in a government agency
· Previous experience in donor-funded project would represent a distinct advantage
· Strong analytical, conceptual and reporting skills
· Excellent communication skills, particularly with senior officials from both the public and the private sector
· Fluency in English and in Bahasa
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 September 2014.
Due to the large amount of applications received, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.