We are the largest nature conservation NGO in Indonesia, which has started its activity since 1962. Currently, we have 28 offices, from Aceh to Papua and has a total of more than 400 staff. Since 2006, our organization supported by more than 54,000 supporters from all over the archipelago.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified, experienced candidate, who has reputable qualifications for : Marine & Fisheries Campaign Coordinator (to be based in Jakarta).
- 5 to 10 year of communication experience, preferably in the development sector of Environmental / Marine issues
- Deep understanding and familiar with branding and marking guidelines
- Familiar with marine conservation issues
- Self-motivated and able to manage own time and workload
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical thinking, negotiations and judgments
Responsible such as:
- Designing communication and campaign strategy for relevant marine and fisheries thematic issues
- Reports, updates and correspondences
- Support and develop campaign / profiling messaging and its material
- Facilitating, initiating and ensuring coordination and communications among seascape offices with WWF programme, donors and network
Interested candidates are encouraged to send application letter not later than September 12th, 2014 to: email@example.com only shortlisted candidates will be proceed.