Position: CDSP Regional Technical Assistant
Employment Location: Padang, Surabaya, Makassar and Kupang
Department: AIFDR - CDSP
Reporting to: CDSP Project Manager
Summary of Position:
Working closely with the Indonesian National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB), CDSP program aim to maintain a group of National Technical assistant consultants for BNPB including up to 5 local disaster management and disaster Risk reduction program analyst based in targeted provinces as identified by BNPB and AIFDR.
The CDSP Regional Technical Assistant is responsible to the CDSP Project Manager to assist in the delivery of efficient and economical management in support of Consultants’ program activities.
The Regional Technical Assistant will need to work independent and provide sound administrative and logistics assistance directly to the AIFDR –CDSP National Consultants ensuring that all deliverables are compliant to project policies and procedures as detailed by the Project Manager.
Within the context of this position is the requirement to perform other duties, as required, to ensure all mandated services are delivered as per the scope of the contract.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Foster a strong relationships with project stakeholders, HKL, AIFDR and BNPB,
· Provide logistical support for program activities as required under specific terms of reference (TOR)
· Forecast and source resources needed to achieve project activites within budget allocations,
· Organise and manage the preparation, implementation and completion of the program activity, including but not limited to travel arrangement, training kits procurement, duplications etc
· Proactively handle and manage changes in project activities
· Carryout all routine tasks to ensure project activities are delivered to expected standards and within budget constraints,
· Where required to ensure travel, accommodation and meeting venues are booked and suitable for the purpose;
· Manage a petty cash account to support allocated projects, ensuring the safe guard of any monies allocated to support the project; and
· Undertake short and long duration travel to support AIFDR-CDSP target areas,
· Ability to be stationed in one of the AFIDR-CDSP Target areas as detailed in this job description,
· Acquit all project activities within 5 days of completion of the activity ensuring all financial reconciliations are accurate and compliant to company processes.
· Other duties as directed by HKL Project Manager
Communication and Reporting Requirements:
· Prepare reports on Consultants’ activites, such as budget, payment method and budget expenditure as requested by the Project Manager;
· Work directly to the AIFRD- CDSP Consultant on a daily basis when undertaking Consultant Projects;
· Communicate frequently and as required to the CDSP Project Manager on general and critical tasking;
· Identify and report any noncompliance to company processes or procedures to the CDSP Project Manager, and
· Conform to and foster all company policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· Degree or Diploma in Business or Secretary with minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative, secretarial and/or office management duties;
· Proven ability to speak, understand and write in English;
· High level of customer service;
· Good verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual to achieve desired results; and
· Excellent computer literacy especially in Ms Words, Excel, Power point, Outlook and PhotoScape is preferable;
· Applicant from outside the target area is welcome to apply, however relocation expenses is a sole responsibility of the accepted candidate.
To apply, please send your update resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the job title as the E-mail subject.
Deadline for application: 29 September 2014