Provincial Admin-Finance Officer (AFO Province)
The Expanding Maternal and Neonatal Survival (EMAS) project is five years USAID-funded project that seeks to reduce maternal and newborn mortality in Indonesia. EMAS will focus in improving the quality of emergency obstetric and newborn care provided by health facilities and on strengthening referral systems in emergency of maternal and neonatal.
EMAS supports the central government, provincial, and district levels to network with civil society organizations, public and private health facilities, hospital associations, professional organizations, and other sectors. EMAS aims to reduce maternal mortality and newborn in Indonesia up 25%. EMAS is currently implemented in 30 districts located in 6 provinces with maternal mortality and neonatal highest in Indonesia.
EMAS is run by a consortium of six institutions, namely; JHPIEGO, Lembaga Kesehatan Budi Kemuliaan (LKBK), Muhammadiyah, Save the Children and RTI International.
Currently we are seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Title Position : Provincial Admin-Finance Officer (AFO Province)
Department: EMAS - Muhammadiyah
Position Reports To: Civil Society Officer (CSO)
Positions Supervised: None
Location: Semarang – Jawa Tengah
- Responsible for the daily activities of the technical passage office
- Coordinate data and documents in the office activities of a good administrative system so that it can be understood by the other members of the management
- Preparing for a meeting or meeting needs and report the decision of the meeting in minutes / proceedings of the report to the program manager
- Organizing and distributing educational materials to related parties
- Coordinate program needs at provincial and district levels.
- Provide input and advice to the Program Officer relating to the effective and efficient use of finances.
- Preparing financial data required by the Program Officer.
- Making Muhammadiyah network data collection and community organizations involved in the program
- Assist Program Officer and Clinical Specialist in Community Mobilization process.
1. Bachelor degree in accounting/management/administration
2. Considerable administration & Finance experiences
3. Understand the accounting standards (journal and financial reconciliation)
4. Self motivated
5. Well organized
6. Ability to work independently
7. Willingness to do field trip whenever required.
8. Details oriented
9. Preferably able to speak English and Indonesian well, both written and verbal
10. Be able to operate computer (MS Office: MS Word, Exel, Power Point, Internet)
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates should send the Application letter and CV (max. 3-4 pages), not later than 15 September 2014
- Applications To : Program Manager EMAS-Muhammadiyah, by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: Application for AFO Jateng
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.