The Asia Foundation, an international non-governmental organization, is seeking applicants for a Monitoring Assistant for a Civil Society Organization’s Strengthening Program of the Australia Indonesia Partnership for Justice. The CSOs strengthening program to national and regional CSOs aims to support CSOs adopt sound organizational practices for organizations to deliver better services and implement their core mandate. The Monitoring Assistant will support Program Officers in implementing the M&E framework by monitoring the progress of the organization in implementing their work plan and business process and contribute to the design of a program evaluation, and managing data and regular reports.
Candidate should ideally possess:
· Basic conceptual knowledge of M&E;
· Minimum of 3 years experience in program’s monitoring activity;
· Knowledge of access to justice issues in Indonesia;
· Experience working with Indonesian NGOs at province/district level;
· Good report writing skills;
· Ability to multi-task and working with team;
· Strong communication skills;
· Ability to meet deadlines;
· Fluency in both English and Indonesian
Qualified applicants should email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject heading Monitoring Assistant AIPJ. Applications must be received by 15 September 2014. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.