Yayasan Inovasi Teknologi (INOTEK) is a business incubator that works to identify and support invention and technology-based entrepreneurs to scale-up and grow. Founded in 2008, Inotek actively participates in the development of ecosystem that foster the growth of startups and small and medium enterprises in Indonesia, focusing on enterprises that are founded upon and committed to operating in a technologically-innovative as well as socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manners. Further information about INOTEK can be found in our website : www.inotek.org
Currently, INOTEK seeks qualified candidates to fill the position of Program Officer. The position is for 1 year. Extension will depend on the need and requirement of the project and INOTEK.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and CV with names and contact details of three referees to email@example.com with subject VAC-PO no later than September 30, 2014. Cover letter must include information on current and expected salary. Applications without this information will not be processed further.
· At least 3 year working experience in non-profit, development cooperation or similar settings.
· Have educational background in science and or technology from reputable university.
· Good project management, leadership and analytical skills.
· Good knowledge and experience in programs and project focusing on business incubation, business acceleration, and small and medium enterprise development will considered as plus point.
· Good communication skills, including the ability to conduct public seminars and workshops.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Self – starter and with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Identify applicative technology innovation, startups and small companies that are relevant to INOTEK’s mission.
· Work with INOTEK’s portfolio through their cycles of prototyping and commercialization
· Facilitate systematic linkages across INOTEK’s key activities areas.
· Analyze and document INOTEK’s mentoring strategy and activities.
· Develop and nurture partnerships with stakeholders and donors that are relevant for both INOTEK’s mission and its portfolio
· Participate in INOTEK’s outreach activities
· Regularly keeping pace with new approaches in assisting SMEs, start-ups, entrepreneurs and innovators.