Finance Officer/Assistant Manager for Finance
Yayasan ALERTAsia is a non-profit organization focusing in capacity building for infectious diseases diagnostic and surveillance system has an immediate vacancy for an Assistant Manager in Finance to support the Accounting and Finance Manager to perform the daily tasks such as:
1. Prepare bank and cash vouchers
3. Perform budget vs payment tracking
4. Verify on all documents on invoices are complete and accountable before payments
5. Assist on monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial statements
6. Assist on the income tax monthly and annually.
7. Assist on the preparation and coordination of audit process
8. Payments to vendors
9. Payments for salaries, etc.
The incumbent should have the following qualifications:
1. S1/S2 in Accounting and Finance
2. Minimum work experience 5 year in non-profit organization
3. Familiar with PSAK 45
4. At least has experienced in reporting to international donors such as, USAID, WHO, and Bill Gates Foundation
5. Has experienced in providing financial status/report to clients from medical research institutions, such as FKUI and the Eijkman Institute
Please send your application letter together with CV, enclosing your availability, current and past salaries, and expected salary to HRO@alertasia.org
Please make sure all of the above requirement and instructions are followed to assist us in processing the applications.