Business Development officer, full-time or part-time position based on Bali
MDF Training & Consultancy is a worldwide operating management training and consultancy organisation for the international cooperation sector as well as governments and internationally operating companies. MDF employs over 100 staff members and has 9 regional offices world-wide, of which 3 are in Asia, operating as MDF Asia.
MDF's core activities is assisting national governments, non-governmental organisations, projects/ programmes and donor agencies in achieving development results at the personal, programme and organisational level. MDF-PI organises training courses and conducts consulting services.
MDF-PI is looking for a talented business development officer (Indonesian national willing to be based on Bali):
Job description:• Undertake a marketing strategy review;
• Set up appropriate marketing strategies for training and consulting services;
• Undertake marketing and acquisition activities for training and consulting services (calling, designing advertisements, postings on web pages, Facebook and twitter marketing, etc. etc.);• Scan for business opportunities (tenders, assignments)
• Write proposals, in cooperation with the trainers/ consultants
• All other necessary marketing and acquisition of MDF-PI’s services to our clients.
• Required: sound knowledge and experience in marketing and acquisition;
• Required: able to write proposals in English
• Desired: experience in marketing of training and consulting services preferred;
• Desired: Previous expertise working in an international context;
• BA degree in marketing or a similar field;• >3 yrs relevant marketing experience an sector experience;
• Excellent command of English and Bahasa Indonesia (speaking and writing);
• Good report/ proposal writer
• Excellent communication and (proven) reporting skills;
• Able to work independently;
• Strong marketing and acquisition competencies and experiences in the private sector desired.
• Inspiring working environment, good atmosphere with a lot of personal responsibilities;
• Possibilities for personal growth and professional career development;
• Competitive remuneration in accordance with MDF's terms and conditions;• MDF initially offers a one year contract, extendable.
Applications (CV and cover letter) to:
Bart van Halteren, Director MDF-PI
Deadline: October 13, 2014