Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
1. Provide technical supports and presentation material, including:
• User support
• Application support
• Network Support
• Printer support
2. Assist IT Coordinator to build and create an information system infrastructure for any CI Indonesia Divisions, which can ensured transparency and information-based decision-making.
3. Support CI Indonesia such as develop, maintenance and upgrade CI Indonesia website, linkage to other sites line, link with library database, create special domain for CI Indonesia
• A bachelor degree in IT field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Minimum of 1 years IT experience.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to handle complex multiple computer/network tasks effectively.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of team, high integrity and positive attitude.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: email@example.com.
Indicate the position title “ IT Assistant “in the email subject line.
Closing date for the application is 20 September 2014
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
For more information about CI, please visit our web: