WWF-Indonesia is the largest nature conservation NGOs in Indonesia, which has started its activity since 1962. Currently, WWF-Indonesia working in 28 offices region of Aceh and Papua and has a total of more than 400 staff. Since 2006, our organization supported by more than 54,000 supporters from all over the archipelago. More info, please visit www.wwf.or.id.
As a part of continuous effort to strengthen our team, we are seeking a highly qualified experienced candidates which reputable qualifications for the positions of Executive Assistant. This position will be based in our head office, Jakarta.
With requirements :
- Minimum Min. D3 in Secretarial Science
- At least 5 years of working experience as personal assistant, secretary to board of directors or corporate secretary
- Experience in handling corporate governance and Board of Directors
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project-based will be preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, time-management and administrative
- Concern for Orders and Accuracy