Finance and Admin Assistant
SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND INDONESIA
Search for Common Ground Indonesia, a non-profit, independent, secular, non-government organization dedicated to conflict transformation, is seeking a professional candidate to work as a Finance and Admin Assistant.
Search for Common Ground Indonesia is a representative office of Search for Common Ground (SFCG), whose mission is to transform how individuals, organisations and governments deal with conflict - away from adversarial approaches and toward cooperative solutions. SFCG’s headquarters are in Washington, DC USA and Brussels, Belgium.
POSITION: Finance and Admin Assistant
CONTRACT PERIOD: 12 Months
START DATE: ASAP
STATUS: Full Time
· Assist Finance Manager in overall financial management
· Assists in planning, budgeting and monitoring
· Manage and assist Finance Manager during audit
· Assist in asset and data management
· Work closely and support Admin Staff in Admin and Procurement
· Manage personnel recruitment, file and other personnel related
· Responsible on asset management
· Assist Finance Manager on reporting process
- Diploma degree in accounting, finance or related discipline, preferably with a minimum of two years work experience in an international organisation;
· Team spirit and attitude of service, output oriented person.
· Demonstrated experience in the preparation of compliance returns in respect of Personal Income tax, Withholding tax and Value Added Tax;
· Knowledge of development assistance contracts and projects
· Knowledge of the operation of project offices for donor-funded development assistance projects;
· Demonstrated financial acumen and ability to understand and effectively use financial information;
· Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workflow to tight timeframes, handle multiple tasks, and be flexible with changing priorities;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Ability to interact effectively with national and international personnel;
· High computer skills on MS Office programs
· Good level of proficiency in spoken and written English skills, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.