Finance & Operation Manager
Annika Linden Centre’s mission
Create and support excellence in social change.
Finance and Operations Manager Theory of Change
If Indonesian non profits and social entrepreneurs operated with globally accepted business standards, then existing funds will be used more efficiently, leading to more impact per rupiah, and examples of excellence, in Indonesia’s marginalised communities, thereby increasing trust among donors and investors and generating more overall funding into the Indonesian social sector.
The Finance and Operations Manager is a leadership position at the Annika Linden Centre responsible for three immediate objectives, two of which are within internal company finance and operations and one of which is requires the position to act as a consultant, delivering consulting services to company clients:
1) Manage and supervise a team to maintain top class standard in internal finance and accounting that makes the Annika Linden Centre an example of excellence for the social sector.
2) Manage and supervise a team to maintain top class standard in internal operations, that makes the Annika Linden Centre an example of excellence for the social sector.
3) Delivering training and consulting services to Annika Linden Centre clients, including local non profits, in operations, accounting and financial reporting to increase professionalism, efficiency, transparency, and therefore impact, in the social sector.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Supervise and maintain a team to maintain top class, accurate, and up to date internal accounting.
a. Supervise and train a core accounts team to prepare financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts; maintain chart of accounts, tracks and review expenditure against set budgets, analyse business performance/results; and administer third party transfers and payments.
b. Maintain full tax compliance with Government of Indonesia.
c. Coordinate and prepare annual budgets, including operating and capital expenditure budgets with accuracy and timeliness.
d. Provide feedback to senior management on internal accounting procedure and financial strategy, including corporate structure and major business agreements.
e. Manage and maintain internal Accounting Procedure.
- Build and train a team to maintain top class internal operations.
a. Manage organizational systems and optimise day-to-day operations in our building and its facilities, special events, and overall environment.
b. Administer company general affairs and HR administration, including staff contract, purchasing, travel arrangements, important paperwork.
c. Manage company legal affairs, including government permits / licences and visas and maintain and records.
d. Working closely with the Managing Director and Operations team, shape operational policies and procedures that maintain a top class internal operational standard.
e. Build a highly professional, organized, productive, and friendly operational culture.
- Delivering training and consulting services to Annika Linden Centre clients, including local non profits, in operations, accounting and financial reporting to increase professionalism, efficiency, transparency, and therefore impact, in the social sector.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
· Indonesian nationality and deep familiarity with Indonesian taxation. Preferably living in Bali.
· Minimum S1/Bachelor Degree and 4-5 years of professional experience in Finance/ Accounting, including experience as Head of these areas.
· Excellent Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency, verbal and writing.
· Responsible for the integrity of accounting system. Experience closing monthly accounting books essential.
· Experience in HR, general affairs, and administration inside a PT.
· Experience with corporate legal, taxation, and accounting.
· Team player. Ready to learn new skills & assume responsibilities flexibly.
· Incredible attention to detail.
· Passion for and experience with social work, and making the world a better place.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.