MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC
Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program-1 (SIAP-1)
Scope of Work
Short-Term Admin and Finance Assistant
The objective of SIAP-1 is to contribute to good governance in Indonesia by strengthening integrity and accountability in government – principally at the national level. It will do this by supporting governmental and non-governmental efforts to strengthen integrity and accountability. Two major components of SIAP-1 are:
1. Supporting efforts by key accountability agencies such as the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Supreme Audit Body (BPK) to strengthen integrity and accountability in government.
2. Supporting efforts to strengthen political integrity and accountability by reducing the influence of “money politics.” This will include support for efforts to strengthen the fair regulation of political finance and effective oversight and enforcement.
The Admin and Finance Assistant consultant is responsible for providing support for:
- Administrative task such as : follow up all supporting letters required for VAT exemption process, KITAS processing, and extension for vehicle annual tax
- Working with the Project Accountant to help: process payment vouchers including review expense reports
- Responsible for ensuring that financial transactions are in line with MSI and USAID regulations. S/he reports to the SIAP Administration, Finance and HR Manager.
Scope of Work:
- Support SIAP 1 Accountant to implement day to day operation of MSI-SIAP1’s accounting activities in Jakarta, including accounts payable, purchasing and accounts receivable;
- Checking the completeness of supporting document for payment and make sure that all document are in line with MSI and USAID regulation;
- Processing payment voucher to be registered in S2B Standard Chartered Bank by the Accountant;
- Filling all financial document and sending financial report to MSI home office in monthly basis;
- Maintain financial record (receipt, vouchers, invoice, etc)
- Follow up supporting letters required for VAT exemption process, KITAS and annual tax extension for vehicle with Government of Indonesia related department.
- Assisting with office administration task as requested by Administration, Finance and HR Manager, Chief of Party and Senior Project Manager.
General provisions and limitations:
· All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
· Any communication with USAID is the authority of the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Experience in finance and/or book keeping
- Good management and administrative skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently but also as a part of team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to keep the deadline
- Organized and able to manage various tasks
Application should include a cover letter, CV (including three references), current salary, expected salary and available start date by March 27, 2015 at the latest.
Please send applications indicating ‘Admin & Finance Assistant’ as the subject of your email addressed to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.