Program Development and Donor Relation Officer
Jakarta Head Office
Yayasan Usaha Mulia (YUM) is a nonprofit organization that works to improve the quality of life of the poor and destitute in Indonesia for more than 40 years. YUM's focus on working in Education, Health and Community Project in Cipanas, West Java and Palangka Raya, Central Kalimantan.
We are currently looking for a Program Development and Don
or Relation Officer with following criteria:
- Respond to fundraising enquiries from individuals, companies and organization including preparation project ideas, materials, proposals or concept notes, and ensure their timely submission.
- Doingassessments,program planning,budget controlling, procurement, monitoring and evaluation as well as writing reports to both national and international donors.
- Maintain/manage relationships with existing donors and respond to their request regularly and report on the use of donated funds.
- In the course of work with YUM, promote YU
- Bachelor degree in Social Welfare Science, Sociology or Education.
- Minimum 1year of working experience at the same level and/or similar position in NGOs.
- Willing to establish and maintain good working relationships with donors and various partners.
- Advanced communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge in design is preferably.
- Indonesian Nationality.
Closing date for all applications is:
March 15th, 2015
Send your complete application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject of the email.