RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
RTI International is seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT positions .Details of the position can be found below.
To support in day to day administrative responsibilities of the office to include:
- Travel administration for all RTI Indo Staff
- Management of all logistics for incoming RTI guests
- Supply management inventory support
- Letter writing and documentation management
- Procurement support in preparing quotes
- Assist to distribute reports of health insurance for all staff in every week
- Assist to fill in Jamsostek form on excel file for new staff in every month
To provide direct administrative support to the Director of RTI Indonesia to include:
• Travel administration and management
• Expense report filing
• Scheduling and Calendar Management
• Filing and Document Management
• Communication Support
- Available immediately
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Experience in Visa processing, filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum D3 degree in administration or management and preferably having certificate training in advanced office related software.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing administrative support in a business environment
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
Interested candidates should send the following documentations: Application letter and CV with 3 referees. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject, and submit the application by 24 March 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.