Indonesian Institute of Energy Economics (IIEE) was established in 1995 in Jakarta a non-profit, non-government and independent organization. The primary objective of IIEE is to enhance energy economics studies that motivate national policies for prudent development and utilization of energy resources in Indonesia (www.iiee.or.id).
IIEE is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Junior Secretary
· Perform day to days basis secretarial work
· Ensure meetings are effectively arranged and organized. Prepare Minutes of Meeting.
· Maintain effective daily, weekly and monthly related records and administration
· Manage communications and correspondences
· Perform related assigned works
· Woman max. 26 years old
· Diploma Degree (D3), Majoring in Administration/Secretary
· Having 1 year experience in the same position wel be an
advantage, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
· Having good command in English, both oral and written with TOEFL score (or related) more than 480
· Proficient in working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
· Having attention to detail with good personalities : integrity,
commitment, cooperation and discipline
· Hard worker, good communication skills and able to work under
Please send your application letter, CV and certificates, no later than March 18’ 2015, and email to HR and Administration Manager at email@example.com, with the subject : Junior Secretary.
Only short listed candidate will be notified .