Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), a human rights NGO based in Jakarta, is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Librarian are:
1. Diploma or Bachelor of Library & Information Science;
2. Have relevant experience will be an advantage;
3. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
4. Good spoken and written English;
5. Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure;
6. Having good communication skill, good personality and positive attitude.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to email@example.com with email subject: LIBRARIAN. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, 26 March 2015