Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (FH) is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and has program operations in North Sumatera: Deli Serdang and Langkat and West Sumatera: Siberut Island Mentawai. FH has been working in Indonesia since 2005 and aims to alleviate all forms of poverty through holistic programming and approach.
Currently, FH works in multiple sectors, namely Health, Education, Livelihood and Disaster Risk Reduction. Our works includes the crosscutting issues which are Environment, and Gender Balance and Equity. Our approach is to walk with families and community leaders to bring sustainable transformation.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Indonesian individual to fill the position of:
Report to (Supervisor) : Finance & Administration Director
Location : Medan office
Objective of the position :
- To provide the Finance & Administration Director with administrative and financial support, including day to day working of daily office operational, responsible in cash handling for daily office operational, and maintain office supplies and office documentation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Day to day management of office petty cash or daily cash flow (as petty cashier), and report the petty cash weekly and/or every replenishment (including Journal Petty Cash)
- Manage daily and routine purchasing & payment, including office monthly bills
- Assist on cash withdrawal and bank transaction with authority of Finance & Administration Director
- Prepare Vehicle Log Journals
- Assist on preparing Financial Report
- Assist on making Tax Report
- In-charge of safekeeping of checks and other bank documents
- Assist on regular check physically for updating asset list
- Make good documentation of finance documents, including copy, scan and filing system regularly
- Work closely with NS-Area Coordinator for drafting monthly CTR
- Other finance responsible as per requested by supervisor
- Day to day management of office operational, including maintain office supplies, asset repair & maintenance, and general housekeeping.
- Manage incoming-outgoing letters, including filing system
- Assist on preparation of office meeting/training/event
- Assist on preparation of staff travel, including accommodation, and daily car usage schedule
- Check regularly the record book of security, inventories/asset, vehicle, generator, etc
- Other administrative responsible as per requested by supervisor
Required Skill :
- Graduated from Diploma degree and/or equivalent (subject must relate to finance and/or accounting & tax); fresh graduate are welcome
b. Minimum Requirement:
- Good knowledge on cash and bank transaction
- Good knowledge on Indonesia tax regulation
- Having administrative skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Multi tasking person
- Having good communication skills, written and oral
- Computer skills, including internet, minimum Ms Word & Ms Excel, and email
- Attention to detail and number
- Experience on financial & accounting system
Please send your updated CV, salary expectation and a list of three latest references (max 300kb) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, March 19th, 2015.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. Please put “title/position” as email subject (e.g “Livelihood Officer”), and please put your name after CV and/or cover letter title (e.g CV-John.Johnson, Cover letter-John.Johnson).