Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), a human rights NGO based in Jakarta, is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Junior Researcher are:
- Bachelor degree majoring in law;
- Having competence in writing and experienced in writing scientific papers;
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a must;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure,
- Having good communication skill, good personality and positive attitude.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: JUNIOR RESEARCHER. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, 12 March 2015