RutgersWPF Indonesia is working on sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) and sexual and gender based violence (SGBV). Rutgers WPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members. We work together in an alliance with many partner organizations in Indonesia in promoting SRHR and working on prevention of GBV. Currently 3 programs are implemented MenCare+, Access, Service, Knowledge (ASK), Unite For Body Rights (UFBR).
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for:
HR & Admin Officer
We offer a pleasant working environment and an excellent opportunity to demonstrate and develop your expertise in all matters, policies and practices related to HR & Office management.
● To develop and manage policies and management systems (including training, recruitment, payroll, performance management) and tools for HR, and to put into practice in order to support and increase performance of staff to achieve organizational goals.
● To ensure a smooth operation of the organization by organizing all administrative matters, office management and facilities.
The HR & Admin Officer reports directly to the Director. He/She will be able to work self-driven and creatively in the team.
● Handle and oversee all office administration including permits, office equipment and ensure IT systems are working properly;
● Manage office maintenance including building, office space, cleaning service, electricity, telephone, and safety, manage assets and inventory etc.;
● Responsible for all procurement and contracting of external parties;
● Organize filing systems; manage meeting agendas, workshops, and other logistical needs including travel and hotel bookings;
● Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes, in accordance with existing procedures;
● Develop and maintain human resources standard operating procedures, templates and documents for key processes;
● Manage implementation of staff development, performance management and knowledge management within the organization;
● Implement and monitor HR systems and procedures and provide timely an accurate reports on diverse HR management activities, policies and practices;
● Develop and implement effective staff performance management of his/her team members.
● Bachelor Degree from any social study, preferably in Human resources Management/Psychology;
● Minimum of 5 years human resources experience, especially in administration and compensation & benefit, payroll and related matters;
● Minimum 5 years of experience in office management of an International NGO;
● Good knowledge of procurement and logistics;
● Basic knowledge of labour laws;
● Basic knowledge on Performance Management and Job Evaluation;
● Ability to work with minimal supervision;
● Ability to work under pressure and to respect often tight deadlines;
● Ability to prioritize jobs.
● Good communication skills
● Excellent in Excel (databases, financial reports and graphs) Power Point and Word
● Analytical skills
● Pro active, monitors own work to correct errors
● Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letter (mentioning possible starting date) and CV to email@example.com by 14 March 2015 at the latest. Candidate who can start immediately will be prioritized.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
RutgersWPF Indonesia is an equal employment opportunity organization