Kampus Diakoneia Modern (KDM) is a social non-governmental foundation (NGO) assisting the development of former street children to their better future. Located in Pondok Gede, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia, KDM has 20 employees and about 20 volunteers (Indonesians and expats). For more information see on our website:www.kdm.or.id. KDM recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children (or prevention of child abuse) in our care/activities/programs.
KDM is looking for a dynamic, creative, and eager-to-learn individual to take up the position as:
# Street Children Rescue Staff
Sending our rescue team out on to the streets, to identify vulnerable street children and providing them medication, sports activities, and telling them to leave the street life.
Qualifications and qualities needed are as follow:
• Having experience with street children is an advantage
• Minimum Diploma 3
• Fresh graduate are welcome
• Having experience in social organization
• Good computer skill and writing skill
• Good communication skill
• Preferable know very well Jakarta and Bekasi area
• Preferable who have driver license (motorbike at least)
Job description & responsibility:
• Manage or collect data/information (administration) from children and inform to KDM (daily activity) and put all the data on the system
• Going to the street with rescue team
• Building relationship with marginal children
• Make a record about children who go back to their family
• Managing futsal training, including data, attendance.
For those who available to work immediately, please send your application letter indicating the applied position with a paragraph motivation statement with salary expectation, CV in .PDF format (10 pages max, not more than 1MB file size), no later than September 18th, 2015. Send requirements to: email@example.com.