Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for dynamic staff to be based in Country Office for the position:
Accountant - Jakarta Based
- To ensure that the financial reports are compliance with Plan’s financial and accounting system
- To provide management information system based on financial data
- To ensure that all financial activities are compliance with Plan’s system and procedures and Government’s guidelines
· Bachelor university degree is Economics majoring in Accounting
· At least 3 year experiences in handling finance & accounting
· Interest in details
· Have an analytical thinking.
· Reliable, committed personality and strong moral character.
· Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
· Knowledge Plan’s specific system : SAP
· Knowledge Indonesian Tax Laws
Range salary : IDR 4 000 000, - – 6 000 000,-
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than August 21, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.