The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program is currently offering a 2-months (Sep-Oct 2015) internship opportunity at our Jakarta Office as follows:
BUSINESS PLAN INTERN
Reporting to our Coda Fellow, the intern will assist with the development of a business plan for our new program. This will include doing preliminary desktop market studies/research and providing analysis of options in developing the program.
· Final year university student or recent graduate in Business Management or related field.
· Experience with relevant technology needed for communications, constructing reports and managing calendars.
· Experience providing administrative or project support.
· Strong organization skills and exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to coordinate efforts and organize in order to complete assigned tasks/projects.
· Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
· High level of intellectual curiosity
Responsibilities & Scope:
· Duties are performed under direct supervision and established guidelines.
· Interprets guidelines and analyzes factual information/data.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com , not later thanAugust 25, 2015. Please insert the position title you wish to apply in your email subject.