Position Title : Junior Accounting
Department : Finance
Direct reporting: Chief of Accounting
PURPOSE OF POSITION :
· General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing journal entries, preparing payment voucher, preparing account/bank reconciliations; collect the receipts; input and recapitulation of the tax data
· Oversee the validation of transactions and verification of their overall impact on the generalaccount lay down and validate the accounting systems and tools;
· Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payments vouchers; Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely;
· Settle amounts due, or recover outstanding receivables; and make the invoice to donor.
· Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues;
· Protect MDPI assets through maintenance of asset register, internal control and audit depreciation procedures.
· Monitoring project accounts is in the line with charging code and charging source.
· At least 3 years relevant experience in non-governmental accounts and financial managementwith ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
· Working knowledge of accounting software (Quick Book & Excel)
· Good communication skills and good command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian.
· Experience with government tax rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO is desirable.