Position Title : Chief of Accounting
Department : Finance
Direct reporting: Operation Manager
Date required : Immediately
Location : Denpasar
PURPOSE OF POSITION :
· Provides leadership for all financial and grant management activities and ensure that the financial reports are compliance with MDPI’s financial, accounting system and help to prepare budgeting.
· To provide management information system based on financial data such as monthly financial report, tax report, donor report, and ensure that all financial activities are compliance with Government’s guidelines.
· Review financial paperwork and procedures, provide recommendations and make necessary changes;
· Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for the management of the MDPI Foundation in accordance with the charging code and each budged source.
· Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation, and submit reports to the Director as per prescribed deadlines;
· Assist in designing, implementing, and maintaining audit-compliant internal financial controls and coordinate financial audit;
· Ensure timely and effective follow up to audit observations and recommendations;
· Update the financial status of the organization and coordination using email
· Prepare staff payroll administrations, including benefit.
· Manage the finance team and ensure a well-functioning department which is capable of meeting the needs of the organization
· Advise management of the organization on finance issues
· At least 7 years relevant experience in non-governmental accounts and financial management with ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources
· Working knowledge of accounting software (Quick Book, E – SPT, Excel & Krishand)
· Good communication skills and good command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesian.
· Experience with government tax rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO is desirable.