TFT is a global non-profit organization that helps companies and communities deliver Responsible Products (see www.tft-earth.org or https://tftearth.wordpress.com for more detail) . We act on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people's lives. The position is full-time and based in either TFT’s Jakarta or Semarang office with frequent travel required. To support our projects to deliver Responsible Products, we are urgently seeking qualified, hardworking and motivated people to fulfill positions in event:
TFT WALK IN INTERVIEW
@Gedung Alumni IPB, BOGOR on 13 – 14 MARET 2015 09.00 AM – 4 PM.
1. PALM OIL MANAGER/OFFICER
- Expertise handling estate palm oil in palm oil industri
2. PULP AND PAPER MANAGER/OFFICER
- Expertise handling mill, forest, in pulp and paper industri
3. FOREST MANAGER/OFFICER
- Expertise handling forest from community forest and or HPH, HTI and Forest standard
4. RUBBER MANAGER/OFFICER
- Expertise handling rubber from plantation and production
5. WOOD INDUSTRY
- Expertise handling all system and standard in wood production
1. BIODIVERSITY SPECIALIST
- Master in biodiversity issues related to forests, farms, mills and palm oil estate management
- Prepare all training material the implementation of High Conservation Value (HCV).
- Reviewing of water test and etc regarding of biodiversity needs.
2. SOCIAL SPECIALIST.
- Maintain good communications and relations with clients and various respected stakeholders,such as NGOs in Indonesia.
- Facilitating conflict resolution processes in various TFT project sites.
- Providing strategic support client to enhance beneficiary’s potention ability.
- Collaboration with Client to Assest as standard social and preparing the module to make training to meet standard.
3. GIS SPECIALIST
- Capture data and updating in high-resolution satellite images, aerial photos, topo and bathymetric maps of project sites with different formats using global positioning system equipment, digitizer and other means whilst ensuring proper handling, maintenance, use and storage of GIS/GPS equipment and peripherals
- Perform GIS manipulations and analysis including overlays and coverage conversions, data format conversions, digital ortho-photography, GPS collection/post-processing/projection, and data reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials, reports, and special events using GIS components Design, produce, and print maps and other graphic products using GIS and other computer software programs.
- Experiences in related area of work; Manager min 7 years, Officer min 3 years; Specialist min 4 years.
- Multi tasking person and proven track collaboration and coordination within stakeholder and client.
- Monitoring and evaluation for team activities and clients relations.
Contact person : email@example.com
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CV.