Fundraising - Program Development and Donor Relation Coordinator
Jakarta Head Office
Yayasan Usaha Mulia (YUM) is a nonprofit organization that works to improve the quality of life of the poor and destitute in Indonesia for more than 40 years. YUM's focus on working in Education, Health and Community Project in Cipanas, West Java and Palangka Raya, Central Kalimantan.
We are currently looking for a Fundraising - Program Development and Donor Relation Coordinator that can handle educational projects such as library, preschool, Vocational Training Center (VTC), tutoring and remedial class, scholarship and others.
- Respond to fundraising enquiries from individuals, companies and organization including preparation project ideas, materials, proposals or concept notes, and ensure their timely submission.
- Liaise with Project Managers and staffs in each projects in each sites to gather information for concept notes, proposals, as well as project implementation.
- Project management; doing assessment, designing and developing programs, setting up action plan, budget controlling, procurement, monitoring and evaluation as well as writing report to both national and international donors.
- Maintain/manage relationships with existing donors and respond to their request regularly and report on the use of donated funds.
- In the course of work with YUM, promote YUM’s project activities whenever possible.
- Bachelor degree in Social Welfare Science, Sociology or Education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working at the same level and/or in education program in NGO.
- Experience in working with project management, details and problem solving skills.
- Willing to establish and maintain good working relationships with project staffs in each sites, donors and various partners.
- Advanced communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge in design is preferably.
- Indonesian Nationality.
Closing date for all applications is:
March 15th, 2015
Send your complete application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject of the email.